Friday, April 17, 2009

Terry's Nursery


This is an unsolicited article. Terry (Brown) does not know I'm doing this. He told me he does not do the internet. They do not even do TV so I think I'm safe writing this.

Local gardeners revere this man and that is why I am writing this expose'. His business is located a couple miles north of the northern-most Yreka exit, on Highway 273 or something. Terry and his wife have operated this nursery for gazillions of years and they know everything. He even has his own custom-made fertilizer, 9-9-11. Which is special-made for this area.

Best of all it's Terry. No clerks. No hired help. Just Terry. Ask for him. Or his wife. Can you get this kind of service at WalMart?

No comments:

Welcome to the Lake Shastina Bulletin Board!

If you would like to submit an article about an event or topic of local interest, just click HERE. You can also post comments to share information or to offer tips at the end of each article.
Bruce Batchelder, Editor