Monday, June 7, 2010

Lost and Found ___ Collins the cat


I'm having some trouble with the classified section this week so until I figure out how to enable (or disable, I'm not sure) cookies and find out what a cache is and how to empty it I'll put here what I started there under Pets__Lost, Found, Adoption.

This is Collins and he belongs to Larry Hood on Indian Island. He was last seen June 3 outside their home at 5085 Indian Island Road. If you see this animal please call him day or night at 938-1772 or Lake Shastina Animal Control 938-2226 and report.

If you have a lost, found, or pet for adoption just email me and if I can't get the classified section to work, I'll run a story like this for you. Please enclose a photo if you have one.

No comments:

Welcome to the Lake Shastina Bulletin Board!

If you would like to submit an article about an event or topic of local interest, just click HERE. You can also post comments to share information or to offer tips at the end of each article.
Bruce Batchelder, Editor